Get Your Affairs in Order !( we can help )
✓ What You Have - Assets, liabilities, real estate, insurance, annuities, mutual funds, retirement plans, military benefits, valuable collections or antiques
✓ Where It's Located - Important keys, files, deeds, family medical history, advisors, safe deposit box, storage unit, tax records, appraisals, wills, trusts
✓ What Your Wishes Are - Who gets what, organ donation, living will, funeral planning, obituary, memorial donations, burial versus cremation, how expensive final arrangements should be, etc.
The story behind this book:
My father died in March 2003. He was 67 years old. Fortunately, we knew he wanted to be cremated, followed by a small private service. Not having to guess at his wishes made this terrible time much easier.
Despite Dad being fairly organized with a logical filing system, my family spent countless grief-filled hours over the following eight weeks looking for important documents, advisors, keys, and operating instructions.
A few months later, after my own daughter was born, I was driving home and started thinking "What if something happened to me tonight? So I started the long propcess of researching and putting this book together.
Once the book was finally written, the rest was easy. The short time invested in getting our affairs in order was well spent - we're finally organized and have real peace of mind.
Check out our ultimate workbook, the extremely comprehensive "All Right Here Life & Affairs Organizer"
100% Money Back Guarantee
- Return books to our address in any condition
- Remove any pages with your private information (you still get a 100% refund)
- 100% of what you paid will be promptly refunded
- If multiple copies were purchased , the average price paid will be refunded
- Returns accepted forever – no time limit or expiration
- NO restocking fees or charges apply
- Please include a copy of your receipt, if available
- Please tell us what the problem is and how we can improve (not required)
Note: does not apply to custom, bulk or wholesale orders
1-Minute Animated VideoWarning: You might like the ducks at the end so much you'll watch it again.
How many pens and calendars does anybody really want?
Customize this book into a great marketing tool or employee benefit!
Here's what's great about using our workbook and getting your affairs in order:
- It's Easy - Just follow the pages, step-by-step
- Mac & PC Friendly - Digital PDF version works with both
- Shows Your Family You Love Them - It's a wonderful way to show your family how much you love them
What's In The Book?
The book's title, "12 Critical Things Your Family Needs To Know," refers to the twelve major areas of critical decisions and information the book guides you to provide for your family:
- Personal & Family Information
- Family Medical History
- Advance Health Care Directives
- Organ+ Donation Choices
- Final Arrangements
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Plans
- Investments, Bank Accounts & Other Financial Assets
- Retirement Plans & Annuities
- Real Estate: Your Primary Residence
- Debts & Liabilities
There's more that doesn't fit neatly into the categories above, including:
- Where is the safe/safe deposit box/storage unit? What's in there and how can it be accessed?
- Should you be cremated? (this assumes you are dead, otherwise cremation can be quite uncomfortable)
- What is your blood type? Do you want to donate your organs?
- Location and keys for storage units and PO boxes.
- How can the alarm system or water supply be shut-off in your home?
- How expensive your final arrangements should be? Save thousands of dollars by answering one question (PDF article).
- Where are your financial assets (firms, account numbers, contacts, etc)?
- Allergies, prescriptions, medical history and health care provider info.
- Free resource to download living will documents (remember Terri Schiavo?).
- Are there any old life insurance policies or retirement plans from the military or jobs you left long ago?
- Who should get your (insert cherished item here) when you die? (Or would you prefer your family fight it out at your funeral?)
And on and on....
Pricing and format options
Everyone needs this book.
Save 10% with offer code saveten (use after clicking "Buy Now" button below)
Buy as gifts for people you care about
Share with parents, siblings, children & friends!
Save another 10% with offer code saveten (use after clicking blue "Buy" links below)
Buy TWO print copies for $38- with free shipping (save $12)
Buy THREE print copies for $54- with free shipping (save $21)
Buy FOUR print copies for $68- with free shipping (save $32)
Buy FIVE print copies for $75- with free shipping (save $50)
Buy SEVENTY-FIVE print copies for $1,000- with free shipping (save $875)
* Free shipping only to US & Canada
Other Payment Options
Pay by CHECK (PDF mail-in order form)
Use PayPal (no offer codes, digital books delivered via email)
Use your Amazon account (print books only, no offer codes)
Thank you. We're here to help. Contact us any time.
Tel: (201) 320-320 eight
Email: mgav [at] colehouse.net
Mail: Cole House LLC · PO Box 91 ·Mendham, NJ 07945